Monday, December 19, 2005

yesyesyes!

Heey!

I'm just very happy right now, while I should be depressed or something.. :D
I have a paper deadline tomorrow and an exam. The good news is: I finished my paper!!! yesyesyes!!! (it's 2 o'clock in the morning)!!! The somewhat less good news is: I haven't learned for my exam (yet). But I'm sooooooooooo happy I finished my paperrrr!!!! Where is everybody? I want to share my joy!!

I pray that you may receive a lot of joy while reading this, not because of what I wrote but because the Lord is good and wants to give everyone so much joy!! Even when things aren't going well, or what situation you're in. You may feel soooo miserable and down, but remember the times when you rejoiced in the love of God and hold on to His promises. I can asure you that everything will be allright if you put all your trust and faith in Him, the One and Only.... GOD!!

Goodnight and Amen.

No comments: