Thursday, December 22, 2005

Think and pray

I just love God... so much!
How can anyone not love Him and how can I forget this love sometimes..?

There's not a specific reason for saying this now, but it's true. And I so often find myself in a situation where I don't realize how much love there is. From God to me and me to God; all around me! I am learning, but I want to learn more and more to thank and praise him, whatever situation I'm in. I don't think that this is a lesson I can learn one time and then know it and use it forever. Every day again it is about making a choice to give everything I have to God and let Him take the lead. But I do think that you can grow in that and make it more a part of your life every day.

Just something that crossed my mind and maybe it would be good to think about it. What are the things in your life that you are struggling with giving it to God and what are the moments when you find it hard to thank and praise Him? It's good to know your weaknesses, because when you know them, you're already so much stronger!

So, take some time with Him and let His warm love embrace you and cleanse you.
He is amazing. His love is amazing... (steady and unchanging, Your love is a mountain, firm beneath my feet. Your love is a mystery, how You gently lift me, when I am surrounded, Your love carries me!)

No comments: