Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Been a while

Hi!

it's been a while since I last wrote something, so I felt like I should write again, but I don't know what... I guess it'll just be a little update then ;-).

I'M BUSY!!
with school as main reason. The fact is, that I'm really starting to have doubts about this study I'm doing and I'm trying to figure out what it is that I should do and, more importantly; what God wants me to do. And I can tell you; having doubts when you're in the midst of your exams is not funny, believe me! But I'm struggling my way through it and I must admit that my grades won't be very good... I'm not sure if I care or not. I'm doing the best I can, but if something doesn't interest me or doesn't really grab my attention, I'm just not that motivated to do it. Guess I still gotta work on my selfdiscipline haha, because of course I realize that life isn't always 'doing fun things'.

I used to be afraid of making the wrong choice for a study, but now I realize that it doesn't really matter. It would have been great if I'd chosen the perfect study right from the top, but now that things are not the way I expected them to be, I'm just learning more about myself, what I don't want and what I dó want. Does anyone recognize that it's always easier to say what you don't want than to know what you dó want? Well that's what I always have..!

Anywaaaaaay... God is doing amazing things and I just try not to worry and give all my worry to Him. The peace He gives is not of this world and that is so true. People can meditate or do yoga or something, but the REAL rest and peace comes from Jesus. Our Father wants to grab us and hug us and fill us with His love over and over again. He wants to melt all the frozen hearts in this world and let all the dead flowers become more beautiful than ever because of His Sonshine (hehe, get it? i know it's a lame joke...:P)!!!

So I guess I'm doing pretty well, because God is on my side! PERIOD.

No comments: