Wednesday, April 05, 2006

music music

so... how are you all doing?!

I'm doing fine, i've been working at the callcenter for a few weeks now and this will be my last week. After that I will be using all my time to practice for my audition... I'm not that good at solfege and other theoretical stuff, so that requires a lot of discipline. Fortunately, I've got a good teacher to help me with all of that, so I think I don't have to worry very much... I just need to practice a lot!!
The auditions will be in the first two weeks of june, I don't have the exact dates yet. But I'm very excited!! I know that this is what I want to do and if I would fail the auditions I would be very sad to know that I'd have to wait one more year.... But my focus is not on failing! ;-) My focus is on learning so much more and following God in all of this :D. And He is leading me, that's for sure.

byee!! xxxx

No comments: