Sunday, October 16, 2005

Unpredictable everyone

Things can go so strange, so different from what you expected.
This can be in your job, school, friends...
Every time again I realize because of the things I see, that we as humans have our own will. You make your own choices and sometimes people make choices you can't do anything about. And we can say that God is unpredictable, but switch your focus to human-beings, they can be pretty unpredictable too! We can be so like God ;-)! You may know a person for several years, but sometimes someone can still do something you didn't think he or she would do, something you couldn't predict.

But fortunately, when God's being unpredictable, you know that He will not hurt you and He does things for your own good. That's so good to know! You may have no clue what's going on or what God is up to this time, but you dó know that God doesn't want to hurt you and that He wants to give you what's best for you!

I want to try to give my best to God and the people around me... I find it hard to make decisions in that sometimes. How do I know what's best?! I really need God's help in this, so that I will make the right decisions, not according to what I think is best, but to what God tells me is best.

God help me with that... Amen.

No comments: