Saturday, October 08, 2005

King Eternal

God is so worthy of all praise...
I can trust Him completely...
He is always there...

God you are wonderful...
Wonderfully irrational... And I love that!
Completely unpredictable...

So worthy of all praise, You really are God...
To You I give my heart and I know that it will be safe...
You will not break my heart and You fill it with Your dedicated Love...

You're the One I can count on
Through the good and the bad
You only want the best for us

You will give us the best You can give...
if we are patient enough to wait for You
Thank You for Your patience with us!

My King...
My Savior...
My Father...
My Lover...

I believe in Your faithfulness
I believe in Your truth
I believe in Your holy words


Your words speak life into the world
Your truth brings light into our hearts
Your faithfulness gives hope and peace in our minds

Your sacrifice shows Your love for us
On that mountain, You rescued me
And I'll never be the same... because of You Jesus...

No comments: