Thursday, December 01, 2005

Sunny, hehe

Poland

Italy


This morning: The Netherlands!

Wow... I'm not able at all to make a picture that gives you a real view of how my morning looked today, but I was worshipping God this morning and the sun was just rising up and it filled my whole room with it's light!! Sooo pretty!!
And I started making pictures, but I realized that sometimes it's just impossible to 'keep' the beauty of a certain moment. It's that moment that makes it beautiful and now I just enjoy being in my room full of sun! The fact that there are beautiful and less beautiful moments in our lives make the very beautiful moments even more beautiful, haha :D. You know what I mean right?
Well, I'd better go now, I need to finish some work for school (yug) and I have to go to school within 1 hour, sooo... Bye now! I hope you enjoyed my pic's although they don't show 10 percent of the beauty in real life!

No comments: