Sunday, November 20, 2005

Pfew: Back on track


Hello.

:D









I just wanted to announce that I'm going to leave this state of mind behind (see my last blog). Spending all my time thinking of and missing a person who doesn't care about who I am or what I'm doing is just a waste of time.

Why did it take me so long to realize this? Well, let's just say I was patient for one time in my life, hehe. But now I see that I have to let God do the work that needs to be done and that I need to let this go, cry out by God and go on. This all sounds pretty easy, but it isn't. But I've got God on my side, that's for sure.

I need to learn to focus more on God instead of people. Of course that doesn't mean that I don't need to focus on the people around me anymore, but I've got to learn to do that in another way and let God be the number one focus. I've always tried to let God be the number one focus, but as you all might have experienced: there are so many things in our lives that keep us busy sometimes or grab our attention more than they should. Again, this is a point where I say: I'm not taking it any longer and I want to give God my everything and every aspect of my life.

"Cause it's just plain idolatry,
when God can't have all of me"

No comments: